BRUNSWICK, Maine – The Bowdoin men's squash team split a pair of Saturday matches, defeating Conn. College 8-1 before falling to Williams 6-3.
The 24th-ranked Polar Bears stand at 6-3 this season after the results.
Conn. College Highlights
- The Polar Bears easily handled 27th-ranked Conn. College in an 8-1 victory.
- Bowdoin got 3-0 sweeps from Deven Kanwal, Carson Claar, Henry Somerby and Drew Clark to spearhead the win.
- A number of hard-fought results went Bowdoin's way as well, as John Milligan (3-1), Tyler Shonrock (3-2), Adham Sobhy (3-1) and Edwardo Perez (3-1) also came away with victories.
- The Polar Bears hung with the 20th-ranked Ephs until he final wave, but couldn't secure the win.
- Kanwal earned a win at the top spot, 3-1, while Shonrock (3-0) and Somerby (3-2) also secured wins for the Polar Bears.
- Bowdoin will close out its homestand with a Wednesday morning match against Dickinson at 10:00 a.m.