Posted: Jan 14, 2020
The second-ranked Polar Bears remain unbeaten at 15-0 this season while the Owls fall to 2-11 on the season.
- Bowdoin scored the game's first 19 points and never looked back in the decisive win.
- The Polar Bears led 25-6 after one quarter and 47-11 at the break.
- Bowdoin outscored the Owls 46-13 in the second half on their way to the win.
By The Numbers
- Every Bowdoin player got into the scoring column, led by 17 apiece from Moira Train and Sela Kay.
- Train knocked down 5-6 three-pointers while Kay went 4-7. The Polar Bears hit 14 three-pointers as a team, one shy of the school record.
- Samantha Roy had eight assists and Bowdoin connected on 57% from the field in the gam and 48% from long range.
- UMPI was held to 20% shooting in the contest and committed 23 turnovers, leading directly to 37 points for the Polar Bears.
- The Polar Bears return to action on Friday night when they host Williams at 7:00 p.m. in Morrell Gymnasium.