CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Bowdoin College women's volleyball team lost a pair of matches to close out their weekend at the MIT Invitational on Saturday afternoon.
The Polar Bears, who now stand at 3-4, lost 3-0 to Babson and 3-0 to MIT.
Babson Match Highlights
- In a rematch of last year's NCAA Regional Final won by the Beavers, Babson took a 25-21, 25-17, 25-19 victory.
- Jaida Hodge-Adams and Ashley Williams led Bowdoin with eight kills each while Kate Kiser (12 assists) and Ella Haugen (14 assists) split time at setter.
- Emily King had 14 digs to pace the Polar Bear defense.
MIT Match Highlights
- Bowdoin suffered its second loss of the day in a 25-19, 25-21, 25-18 loss to the Engineers.
- Ashley Williams had ten kills to spark the Polar Bear offense.
- Sophia Pahl and Jaida Hodge-Adams had seven each while Kate Kiser led the Polar Bears with 17 assists.
- Emily King had ten kills and Sophia Pahl had nine for the Bowdoin defense.
- Bowdoin will look to return to the win column on Friday with their NESCAC opener at Wesleyan at 8:00 p.m.