Posted: Nov 02, 2019
Both teams moved up one spot from their pre-meet seeding in Saturday's meet.
Women's Meet Highlights
- The Polar Bears totaled 161 points to take fifth, just ahead of Wesleyan (167). Williams won the meet with a team score of 58.
- Caroline Shipley earned First Team All-NESCAC recognition with a fantastic sixth-place finish, covering the 6k track in a time of 22:24.9.
- Delaney Bullock was right behind in eighth place in 22:41.8 to earn Second Team All-NESCAC honors.
- Leila Trummel (40th), Maggie Hanson (53rd) and Anne McKee (54th) rounded out the top Polar Bear finishers.
Men's Meet Highlights
- Bowdoin finished ninth with a team score of 232, beating out Hamilton (244) and Wesleyan (258). Williams won the title with a team score of 22.
- Luca Ostertag-Hill was Bowdoin's first finisher, taking 20th in a time of 26:29.8 on the 8k course.
- Andrew Meredith was 24th overall in 26:31.9 with John Auer taking 56th in 27:31.8.
- Aiden King (64th) and Ted Fuell (68th) rounded out the Polar Bear scorers in the meet.
- The Polar Bears will be the host institution for the 2019 NCAA Division III New England Cross Country Regional on Saturday, November 16 at the Pickard Cross Country Course. Complete championship information is available at the Regional Homepage.